Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

An Update Of Where I'm At Now


I recently finished up a 3 week yoga immersion program in Bali which was delightful. I learned many new things and was able to have to think like a beginner again which was very refreshing, albeit challenging.  I didn't have much free time in Bali and two days after the program ended I had to fly to BKK for a night and then the following morning found me back in Bhutan, where I will be until the middle of December. 

I'm very excited to be back in the Land of the Thunder Dragon for another go. I plan to spend a lot of my free time reading and studying yoga books and working with the tool set that I just learned. Meditation will play a pivotal part  in that time as well with what I was learning in the temple in Burma.  I will do my best to still get pictures and stories up from time to time but it may not be as frequent as they were last time here since the excitement of the newness has disappeared somewhat.  

That said, I feel very blessed to be in Bhutan once more as the country is incredibly beautiful. It may be even more lovely this time of year with the rice crops overflowing at the heads and shades of green in the trees more beautiful from the summers rains just past. 

Tashi Delek / Blessings and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment