Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Punakha Saturday Market.

Last week I got a chance to visit the local weekend market in Punakha. I'm usually not here on weekend but it's been something I had very much wanted to do last season. Those who know me or read the blog frequently know that I love local markets. It's where so much of small village culture happens. A mix and mash of different people peddling their "wares" in this case the "wares" being produce products.  Rice, veggies, whiskey, yogurts, fruits and more.  I even saw some different type of peach I'd never seen before, at least I think it was a peach. The picture of dog was adorable. He wasn't dead but had nestled up in a small ditch and was hiding from the sun.














No comments:

Post a Comment