Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PotD - Working Elephants

On the way from Luang Namtha coming back to Luang Prabang we drove past two working elephants. Yes, Laos still has elephants that are used for work. These guys were either trimming trees or getting something from the top by the side of the road.  As a lover of elephants I was ecstatic to drive by them. One day I even plan to take a mahout class here, but that may be a bit away time wise.


IMG 0246

No comments:

Post a Comment