Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bryce Canyon. Utah

I grew up hearing a lot about Bryce Canyon. At some point in my childhood my parents went out to Utah and visited Bryce. I remember hearing how lovely it was and my mom's screensaver was downloaded from Bryce's website. It was a big hit in the family and so something I wanted to see when I was out west.

Bryce Canyon National Park is spread over quite some distance and offers many different views of it's beautiful "hoodoo's." As one of America's most visited parks, the place is always full of other sightseers but offers enough space that you can find your own quiet peaceful spot to enjoy the views.

One note to future visitors. Bring sneakers or action sandals. Flip flops may not offer you enough support and traction to do some of the walks around.
































No comments:

Post a Comment