Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Goodbyes into Hellos

Goodbyes are never easy. I've said it numerous times before and will say it numerous times again.  I've spent the last week in Singapore staying with a wonderful family. Daily yoga classes, playing basketball with a very talented and sharp 11 year old, and running around after a very naughty but incredibly adorable 2 year old. It's been a week of family time, which is something I don't get much on the road and appreciate when I can. My family is very close and was as well when growing up. To stay with good friends from such a big and loving family is truly nice. There will be moments of drama and sadness, but mostly happiness and love. It has been so nice to be included in that all. And now, I must head off, as we can't always stay in one place forever, especially when it isn't "our" home.  And so I have to say a sad and hard goodbye. Or a see you next time.  But what will help to ease that sadness... is...

that I'll be going to Cambodia for a few days to visit one of my dearest friends whom I became close with in Bhutan.  So I will leave one beautiful community and go to another. A goodbye to a HELLO!

Constant travel can wear on the soul (and body). When I can travel from loved ones to loved ones, it does help make living this life a lot easier (and happier)

With sadness I will leave Singapore, and happiness arrive to Phnom Penh.

Love to you all.
namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment