Here now and now here or nowhere

The title of this blog comes from a play on words that "now here" is also the same letters as "nowhere" just with a space added in the middle. I am always trying to get better at being in the here and now, and I've always been a bit of a joker so that is why I chose this name.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

...and I'm off again...

Today I plan to head up north to Phongsali, basically the most north in Laos you can go without being in China. It's a minimum of 20hr bus ride from here to there and this doesn't sound great, especially since it departs at 5:30pm (though I was told that yesterday it left late at 7pm)  Once there I plan to do very little. See local minority tribes, relax, read, maybe walk through villages. Basically be a traveler again.  From there the plan is to take a boat slowly down the Nam Ou (Ou river) stopping in on villages along the way before coming back to Luang Prabang.  A week with no work, nothing to do, no people I know around... sounds great and much needed.

While I am gone I will have limited if any access to internet so please vote for me at this website.
http://yogatrainingguide.com/yoga-teacher-training/nomadic-yogi-seeks-the-help-of-the-internet-to-receive-more-yoga-training/
Comments, tweets and likes via the portion just below my essay are welcomed and encouraged.

Many thanks and be back to you interweb people when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment